Photobooks Are More Fun With Friends
GroupBook is based on the idea that Photobooks don't have to be an individual project. You take the pictures and create the moments and memories with friends and family, so you should be able to do the same when making your Photobook.
Our Photobook software was made with collaboration in mind. No software to download so the images and Photobook are stored online for easy access and updating. Choose to share your Photobook at any time during the project.
It is easy to start sharing your Photobook. At any time you just need to:
Start a new GroupBook project and save it or simply save your current one.
Open your saved designs page and choose which way you want to share it. (see below for details)
Post the link to whatever social media site you want or email your friends the link directly.
The person who starts it decides how to share it. You have the choice of:
• View Only - Your invites can flip through the digital copy of your Photobook and leave comments.
• View and Order - Your invites can view what you've made and order a copy.
• View and Copy - Your invites can view the book and make a copy for themselves to edit and order.
• Full Collaboration - Your invites can edit and save the Photobook, upload new images and order a copy.
Looking for some GroupBook ideas?
• Sports Teams - Make one of a great season or tournament. Every player and coach gets a page!
• School Projects - Make a personalized class yearbook or a gift for your teacher.
• Trade Show Books - Show off those "too big to display live" items like cars, lawns and houses.
• Graduation and Prom - Get everyone to upload their pictures from the day for a really great keepsake!
• Birthdays, Parties and Family Gatherings - Pool your photos together and make a great Photobook.
• Dog Shows/Car Shows/Whatever Shows - Try the view and copy option to make a Photobook of the event and each person can personalize their own cover.
• Weddings - Who doesn't snap a few shots at weddings? Invite your guests to make a Photobook of the day together!
• Vacations - Get everyone to share their photos and make a Photobook that lets you remember the trip forever.
There is no limit to the ways you can share your GroupBooks and make something special.